Friday, June 20, 2014
Grammie's Fried Chicken
* 2 eggs
* 1/4 cup mayonnaise
* 2 tbsp water
* 1/2 cup flour
*1 1/2 tsp paprika
* 1 1/2 tsp salt
* 1/4 tsp pepper
* 2 lbs of boneless chicken breast
* vegetable oil
1. Mix the eggs, mayonnaise and water together in a shallow bowl. In a second bowl combine the flour, paprika, salt and pepper.
2. Dip the chicken in the egg mixture and then dredge in the flour.
3. Pan fry the chicken in vegetable oil (approximately an inch) in a large saute pan until golden on each side.
4. After pan frying bake in a 325 F oven for 30 minutes.
My kids think this amazing and scrumptious! (And Ryan and I agree!)
Posted by Elizabeth at 10:39 PM