Friday, June 27, 2014
Mexican Chicken Alfredo
* 12 oz pasta (gemelli, bowtie, etc)
* 1 lb boneless skinless chicken, cubed
* 1/2 cup onion, chopped
* 1/8 tsp salt
* 1/8 tsp pepper
* 1 tbs oil
* 15 oz Alfredo sauce (DIY if you want)
* 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
* 1/2 cup salsa
* 1/4 cup 2% milk
* 2 tsp taco seasoning (DIY if you want)
1. Preheat oven to 350 F. Cook pasta according to the directions
2. In a large skillet over medium heat cook the chicken, onion, salt and pepper in oil until the chicken is no longer pink. Stir in the Alfredo sauce and bring to a boil.
3. Once boiling, add in cheese, salsa, milk and taco seasoning. Stir until combined. Remove from heat.
4. Drain the pasta and toss with the chicken mixture. Pour into a greased 9x13 glass baking dish. Cover with foil and bake 25-30 minutes or until bubbly. Enjoy!
We used our homemade taco seasoning and homemade Alfredo sauce.
Posted by Elizabeth at 11:08 PM