Friday, September 5, 2014

Septemeber 5, 2014

Oh my...I almost missed posting this week!  That is one of the good parts about the fall...getting back on a regular schedule.  Certainly it is tough to get back in the swing of things - athletic schedules resume, homework piles up, the sunlight fades quicker and quicker each evening.  But a schedule and some organization...that helps the whole house run smoother.   Typically I draft the keeper recipes as they are found and then on Fridays I write my musing and it is easy to post.  But when I get behind I feel the pressure to get it published...it is "due" Friday evening.  Ha!

In any case, this week we had one keeper: crispy potatoes.  We had them with dinner and everyone enjoyed them.  As I mentioned in an earlier post all the kids discovered breakfast potatoes while we vacationed out east.  These potatoes were outstanding and would be good for both breakfast or dinner.

Soccer gets underway this weekend, and our little Lima Bean is playing on a team for the first time!  It should be really fun to watch and the weather is predicted to be fantastic!  The O-man also has his first game, and Miss Banana is reffing a rec game tomorrow.  We'll be at the fields all morning!

Not sure what we're cooking this week, but hopefully we'll get at least one keeper!

Happy Cooking!

New Recipe
Crispy Potatoes

No comments:

Post a Comment