Friday, November 7, 2014

November 7, 2014

This week we finally have a new keeper dinner recipe!!!  Yay!!!  Pork chops with tomatoes and onions; talk about delicious!  And to add to the fabulousness this was an incredibly easy recipe to pull together.  We will definitely be making this one again.

We also made a new side dish this week, Broccoli Cheese Bites.  Ryan and I thought these were really good, The O-man thought they were okay, Miss H tried them but didn't like them (not a surprise since she doesn't like melted cheese) and Lima Bean wouldn't even try them.  They didn't earn keeper status but thought a link to this recipe might be worth a look for some of you.  Let me know if you do try them!

I haven't even thought about the meal plan for the week ahead so I am not sure what is on the menu.  Maybe a cinnamon bread?  Wouldn't that be fantastic in the morning?  Or I used to love Corn Muffin bread that Thomas' brand made years ago.  Apparently not enough of us loved it because they stopped producing it, but I wonder if I might be able to replicate a similar bread?  Hmmm.....  I guess check in next week and see what I ended up testing out!

Happy Cooking!

New Recipe
Pork Chops with Tomatoes and Onions

No comments:

Post a Comment