Friday, March 16, 2012

March 16, 2012

It's almost St. Patrick's Day - are you celebrating tomorrow? And I have to ask....are you watching these basketball games???

This week I tried a few new things, and we ended up with 4 keeper recipes. One is Owen's birthday cakes, which I think turned out really cool! He loves Legos, and I saw a picture of a Lego cake someone ordered. I used it as inspiration and made a few bricks for his birthday cake - and they came out looking fairly authentic, but you can be the judge.

Other keepers - basically Rice Krispy Treats using Golden Grahams, waffles using club soda, and a long skinny biscuit-type dinner treat called a Cheese Straw. One extra note about the Chewy S'mores bites.

Well...back to March Madness...more next week, including some St. Patrick's Day favorites!


New Recipes
Chewy S'mores Bites
Light'n Crispy Waffles
Cheese Straws
Lego Brick Birthday Cakes

No comments:

Post a Comment